Saturday, October 26, 2013

Usborne Book Review: Baby's Very First Black and White Library

Baby's Very First Black and White Little Library
I have three kids, and therefore my youngest has gotten a lot of hand me down books.  I have a huge amount of board books, and little box libraries that she has been able to take full advantage of and enjoy.

At 18 months I thought she would be the perfect little one to test, Baby's Very First Black and White Library, out on.  She loves books, but never sits for a whole story.  Picture books are perfect for her right now. 

She was very drawn to the pictures and could easily recognize a lot of the images.  The simplicity of it held her attention and not only did she sit down for a whole book... she grabbed another!  And after that, she demanded the next two.  In fact, we went through the whole collection twice!

I love that Usborne focused on black and white making it easy for babies.   The little boxed books have always been a very favorite with my babies because they are the perfect size for their little hands, and the pages are easy to turn.  My little personal critic has given me a positive review of this set, and I would have to agree with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment